Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have questions about your dental health or the treatment that's been recommended for you? We sure hope you do! After all, we're your partners when it comes to helping you maintain your oral health, and we want you to be well informed.
We've gathered some common questions that we hear and provided answers. However, if you need more information or have other questions, we encourage you to contact our dental office at (405) 330-4630.
- Do you accept my dental insurance plan?
- My gums bleed after I brush; is this something to be concerned about?
- Do I have to floss everyday? Is it really that important?
- Do I really have to get a crown after I have root canal treatment?
- How do I know when it’s time for a checkup?
- I want my front teeth to look better, but I don’t want to wear braces. What would you recommend?
- What is Biomimetic Dentistry?
- What causes tooth sensitivity?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- What is gum disease?
- Why do my gums bleed when I floss?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- How often do I need to see the dentist?
- Why is oral cancer screening important?
- Do whitening toothpastes work?
- What is Sedation Dentistry?
- What are dental sealants?
- What causes dry mouth and tooth decay?